Seasonal Flu Vaccinations are now available at the Surgery.
Please book your appointment if your are over 65 or in one of the at risk categories.
Regular immunisation (vaccination) is given free of charge to the following at-risk people, to protect them from seasonal flu:
- people aged 65 or over,
- people with a serious medical condition
- if you are pregnant
- people living in a residential or nursing home
- the main carers for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer becomes ill
- healthcare or social care professionals directly involved in patient care
For more information on flu immunisation, including background information on the vaccine and how you can get the jab, see Seasonal flu jab
Early Bird Appointments.
You can now see a Healthcare professionals early mornings in certain circumstances. These appointments are available during the following times:
- Weekday Mornings: 7:00 am – 8:00 am
Veteran Friendly Practice.
Broom Leys Surgery has been accredited a veteran friendly GP practice.