Don't want to keep ringing the surgery - Go Online!
Sign up for GP online services and you'll be able to use a website or app to:
- Book or Cancel appointments with a doctor
- Order repeat medications
- View parts of your medical records - including, medications, allergies and vaccination history
This service is FREE and available to everyone who is registered with Broom Leys Surgery.
How can I start using GP online services?
If you are not yet registered for this service and would like to sign up please Click here to download the Online Access Registration Form.
You will then need to:
- Complete form and bring it back to the surgery
- Bring photo ID with you (if registering a child under 16 years parents ID needs to be seen)
- You will receive your unique details from reception
- Go to the Patient Access page (above), clicking register and follow the online instructions and click submit
The app is available on android and iOS - search Patient Access: